Posted Date: 03/23/2020
Student Instructions for signing in to Acellus:
1. Go to Jefferson ISD’s homepage (https://jeffersonisd.org/) and click Classlink in top right corner.
2. After clicking SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE, you will sign in using your school account (next step).
3. Enter your Jefferson ISD email/password. Your email is your first initial, middle initial, and last name @jeffersonisd.org Password is (in caps/uppercase) first initial and last initial and their 6-digit lunch/library number with a 0 in front (e.g. AZ012345). Grades K-2 students may also sign in to Classlink using the QR code provided by the school (email Normel Gilliam or Lindsey Whitaker if you need a QR code for your grade K-2 child— requires a camera on the device your child is using to access ClassLink).
4. Access Acellus in the top left corner of Classlink.
5. After clicking on Acellus, a screen will appear which says “ClassLink Browser Extension not installed or enabled”. Press “Install Extension”. It will take you to the Chrome web store. Click “Add to Chrome”. After installing the extension, go back to the tab with Acellus, press “Check Again” and it will log you in!
You may also go to www.acellus.com, click STUDENT SIGN IN at the top right, and use your usual school email credentials to login there. On an iPad or iPhone, you will access Acellus directly through the app you will need to download.
Contact Lynn Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble logging in.